- Handwoven with handknotted fringing, fairtrade
- Herringbone weave in tonal or complementing colours creates a beautiful textured effect
- 75 x 200cm – wear as an oversize scarf or a blanket scarf
- Merino wool is super warm but also super light and very durable
- Perfect to take with you on your travels and be warm on the plane
A handwoven merino wool scarf in a heritage herringbone weave featuring tonal colours that create a textured effect and with handknotted fringing at each hem. likemary collaborates with a fairtrade Himalayan cooperative to produce these beautiful handloom scarves.