- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Silk Twill
- Highest Quality 100% Silk Twill Oblong Scarf (12″ x 66″) with Beautiful, Inspiring Christian Imagery
- Inspired by Genesis 1:3 – “And God said, ‘Let there be light,’ and there was light.”
- The Creation Rose Window is reproduced in stunning detail on this sacred and inspiring Christian Silks oblong.
- It’s not just a scarf! Hang on a wall or use as a table runner in your home to create a scared space.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Beautiful, 100% Silk Twill Oblong Scarf (12″ x 66″) of the highest quality, 16-mm silk with hand rolled hems, hand-screen printed.
This scarf has scarlet bordered ends with the Creation Rose Stained Glass Window motif repeated on the body of the scarf. The original design was inspired by Genesis 1:3 – “And God said, ‘Let there be light,’ and there was light.”
“…darkness covered the face of the deep…and God said, ‘Let there be light.'” These words from the first chapter of Genesis inspired the design of the West Rose Window in Washington National Cathedral, entitled Creation Rose. An artistic celebration of light, conceived by Rowan LeCompte (b.1925, United States of America), and executed with Dieter Goldkuhle (b. 1938, Germany), Creation Rose contains over 10,500 pieces of glass. This divine inspiration invites us to contemplate the continuous unfolding of Creation.
We only use licensed imagery. No redraws or infringement! A percentage of your purchase goes back to the site where the artwork comes from. Made in a socially & ecologically responsible factory that is ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified.