- PREMIUM CASHMERE & WOOL: Our scarves are made of a premium mix of 70% Cashmere and 30% Wool. We only use natural cashmere which is extremely soft and warm thanks to its fine texture, strength, and softness. Superior insulation against cold weather makes this your go to winter accessory while still remaining light enough to wear during the spring and fall.
- VERSATILE SIZE: 13″ width x 71″ length with Fringes, long enough to wear it many ways however you wear it. Our scarves are perfect for men and women of all ages and sizes. You can wear this cashmere scarf at night to go out, while lying on your sofa during a lazy day in or on the plane to avoid a nasty cold. Our gorgeous and elegant cashmere scarf will be suitable for every occasion: casual, business, dress-up, travel, weddings and much more!
- PERFECT GIFT: Solve your gifting worries today with something that’s truly unique and already in a gift box! Scarves are one of the most versatile accessories in your wardrobe and make for a great gift for anyone who’s into fashion. Whether it’s for a man or woman, they’ll be sure to love all the options they get out of this beautiful pashmina.
- WOVEN: Our cashmere scarves are tightly woven and tailored making them extremely soft and warm. Enjoy the softest, warmest and most luxurious high quality cashmere scarf, you’ll never want to take it off!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We want you to be happy with your purchase so we offer a 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you have any problem, please contact us right away as your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
① Cashmere scarf with gift box
② AirlaidPaper: waterproof, protect scarf
2.Someone may ask if the scarf will pilling or does it feel itchy?
Regarding this issue, because the material is cashmere and wool, it is normal for some materials to pilling. This may happen initially .For the ball on the cashmere scarf, you can search on Google or youtube.
About the material someone may feel a bit itchy at first. After some wear. It will feel comfortable and soft after a while.
3.How to clean cashmere scarves:
①Get your cashmere professional dry cleaning.
②Clean the cashmere by hand .Carefully wash your hand scarf with a delicate shampoo such as baby shampoo in cold water (never soak in hot water) and wash gently .Do not stretch or scrub while washing massage easily. Rinse the clothes and allow them to dry naturally.
4.How to identify a pure cashmere wool scarf:
① Go to the burn test.
You have to see it burn and smell, smell like burning hair, but in case you smell the burnt leaves will do it, and have a bigger flame to consume it, oh you are cheated, it is glue.
② Perform a pilling test.
All you have to do is see if the product has some pilling.This is a natural feature of the fabric, but if it is not raised, you buy a fake product.
③ Check if it sticks to anything. Only fake materials will be labeled with a certain sticker or label .You can never stick things on real cashmere.
5.Note: The images we provide are very close to the actual product. Actual product colors may vary when viewed from different devices, such as computer screens (resolution issues), mobile phones, tablets, or many other devices