- 100% Baby Alpaca wool
- Hand wash cold / dry flat – do not wring or twist. For best results dry clean.
- Our Buffalo Plaid scarf is made from 100% pure Baby Alpaca wool! Certified pure by the International Alpaca Association.
- Beautifully hand woven which maximises its softness, it measures 71in X 12in with an additional 3 inches of hand rolled fringe
- Naturally warm & cozy, perfect for whatever weather finds you. Rain, snow, sleet, they won’t damage or water spot this scarf!
- Being lanolin & dander free, it is naturally hypo-allergenic – ideally suited to people who are allergic to wool or cashmere.
- Dry Cleaning recommended for longest life, however due to the nature of alpaca minimal cleaning is needed.
Bundle up in cozy style this season with this Buffalo Plaid scarf made from 100% pure baby alpaca wool.
Alpaca has many unique and desirable characteristics that make it the perfect material for soft, warm accessories, especially scarves.
Our sought-after pure alpaca scarves are created from only natural 100% baby alpaca and is certified pure by the International Alpaca Association. We use only baby and royal baby Alpaca yarns to make our scarves.
Alpaca fiber is 5 times finer than the finest human hair, smoother and far more durable than cashmere with far greater insulation properties. This makes these the softest, coziest alpaca scarves for next-to-the-skin wear. Inside the alpaca are microscopic air pockets that trap body heat, so you remain cozy warm in cold weather and even frigid weather.
Makes a great gift especially for the hard to buy for!